Monday, June 2, 2008

Week 3

Week 3

Thing # 5

Explored Flickr...very interesting...it resembles facebook. You can do many of the same things. Took the challenge and downloaded some pictures of when I was a child. Rather than using the digital camera and taking pictures of the school, I scanned these pictures. I wanted to learn how to do that since I had not done it before.

One thing I still find uncomfortable is to "share" with other my things. I left my pictures as private. Can't help it. I have never carried pictures of my loved ones in my wallet. Although I can control who has access so far its not my thing. I know that for classroom activities I can really use this without sharing personal things...On my profile for the blogger I did not write much..

Thing # 6

Saw the mashups...I did not know what they were. The one I found interesting is the one where you could do a whole itinerary with pictures and all if taking a trip....Found tons on the third party one. ...Took the challenge and created a trading card....This is without a doubt a great tool for vocabulary for my target language classes

Thing # 7

My son has X-Box Live and I find in fascinating how he can play and communicate with people all over the world. At night, He and his cousins in Mexico City, Washington and San Antonio "hang out" and play..HOW IS THIS DONE!!! I COULD NEVER IMAGINE THIS!!!

1 comment:

RobWortmanPach said...

In response to your frustration with Week 1's "things"... I am glad that you figured it out because you were able to help me finish mine. I also had tried but was not looking at the correct screen location to export my avatar. THANK YOU.